[Serusers] serweb php session

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 13:55:08 CEST 2005

tks, thats already there, its just that when I go through the login
process either for admin panel, or registering a user, it fails , with a
page cannot be displayed error

"GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 -

and on success I get

"GET /index.php?phplib_Session=50d9cbdf07e8ecf0c0fbdab91869dc92
HTTP/1.1" 200 7847

httpd is running, all I have to do is hit reload on the browser a few
times and it works. I dont think its a browser problem since it happens
from lots of PC's etc, but for some reason (I think) index.php is not
creating the phplib_Session, which causes index.php not to display properly

Iqbal