[Serusers] serweb php session

Vikash Khatuwala serlist at khatuwala.com
Thu Sep 15 14:26:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

your GET statement proves that it is the problem that I am
describing. This is exactly what you want to avoid. The PHP session
ID should not be in the URL.

Make sure you are editing the correct php.ini, if still it doesnt
solve this then look through the serweb code so see if it is manually
re-enabled.

Im sure that the problem only happens when you session id gets
rewritten into the URL.

Vikash.