[Serusers] serweb php session

Vikash Khatuwala serlist at khatuwala.com
Wed Sep 14 16:43:28 CEST 2005

302 is not an error, it is an apache redirect. probably because the
session has failed and so serweb redirects to the login page.
sessions in PHP are mostly dependent on cookies, if cookies are not
allowed then PHP will try to put the session id in the URL, this is
where problems might happen.

Try to set session.use_trans_sid = 0 in the php.ini file. This will
disable rewriting the sid into the URL query string.

Vikash.