[Serusers] Re: SER + Mediaproxy sl_send_reply: I won't send a reply for ACK!!

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Sep 12 07:42:25 CEST 2005

The config will not mark non-nated devices for proxying ('serctl ul show' will not show the flag set). I suggest you verifiy that none of the EUCs are behind NAT, it should then work regardless of mediaproxy, then ensure that mediaproxy is running properly and that sessions are created (see /var/log/messages).
Finally, many people fall in the trap of an iptables firewall or firewall in front of ser.
g-)