[Serusers] t_check_status in failure_route

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Fri Sep 9 22:42:06 CEST 2005

Andreas Granig wrote:
> There was a discussion about introducing a method which checks if the
> call is cancelled to detect 487 (don't know anymore if on the
> openser-lists or here), but what about other codes?

Or to rephrase it: does it really make sense to choose the lowest code
for serial forking? I understand it does when forking in parallel, and
that it's the same implementation for both in SER, but wouldn't it make
live easier when differing between both scenarios and just overwrite the
last code when doing serial forking?

Andy