[Serusers] t_check_status in failure_route

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 22:56:30 CEST 2005

I have some private code to treat 487 as the lowest number. There were some
discussions about this in ser list before. Since there is no standard, ser
implementation just picked the the lowest code.

I am not sure which way is better, pick 487 as lowest, or use
t_check_status. Any suggestion?

If someone wanst, I can provide the patch to the list.

Richard