[Serusers] question on Adding aliases

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Oct 28 04:45:47 CEST 2005

The sip:5002 at 216.X.XXX.XX is right. What it's asking for is for you to either set the SIP_DOMAIN variable to your domain:

SIP_DOMAIN=my.domain.com
export SIP_DOMAIN

OR to put it into the command as:

serctl alias add 6049094251 at my.domain.com sip:5002 at 216.X.XXX.XX

It's odd, but either way I do it, it doesn't actually PUT my domain name into the database (leaves that field blank), but the serctl command asks for it anyway. I haven't gone back to check the shellscript in the code to find out why it doesn't put the domain in there, as I use my own set of commands for user management anyway, so it's never been an issue.

Hope that helps.

N.

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:00:32 -0400, Eric Haskins wrote