[Serusers] serweb: DB Error: no such field

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Mon Oct 17 10:32:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Oct 14 18:23:12 serweb [error] file:
> /usr/local/serweb/modules/subscribers/method.get_users.php:119: DB
> Error: no such field - select s.username from subscriber s where
> s.domain = 'vpbx.elmit.com' and true [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column
> 'true' in 'where clause']

Interesting. Which version of mysql are you useing? It seems some older
version doesn't know the keyword 'true'. Thanks for report, I will fix it.

>> For get latest stable version use this command:
>>      cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/serweb co -P -r
>> rel_0_9_2 serweb
>>
> I will try that, if we cannot get that to work ;-)

I guess it is easier way for you :-)

> Does 0_9_2 work with cvs of openser?

Sorry, I don't know. May be yes, but I never tested it and I don't know
details about openser.

> I see on you email address iptel.org    I read somewhere that there is a
> full ser.cfg of iptel in the /etc directory for reference, but I did not
> find it. I would like to study it. Although for the moment I just need:
> Ser on port 5060. If enum, handle it, if not enum forward all to
> asterisk on port 5061.

It is in dir etc/obsoleted. But I'm not sure if these files are in
released version of ser. If they isn't look at cvs:

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/etc/obsoleted/

Karel