[Serusers] Radius authentication and accounting issues

deepak.chandrasekaran at wipro.com deepak.chandrasekaran at wipro.com
Mon Oct 17 06:53:33 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to provide radius authentication and accounting in ser
0.9.3.

I am using freeradius 1.0.4.

I have compiled SER successfully and got all .so files.

Every time I try to start ser, it crashes.

Can anybody suggest some possible reasons as to why this happens?

I followed radius how-to doc to configure radius server and
radiusclient-ng 0.5.1 library.

Can anyone provide with sample ser.cfg file modified to use radius
authentication and accounting?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,