[Serusers] no login to openser

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Mon Oct 17 10:44:48 CEST 2005

(It is my first try, .... I am sure I make something wrong)

I have installed openser and it is now running for a while, ... today I
have added two users by:

export SIP_DOMAIN=voip.mydomain.com
openserctl add 800000 secret0 me at mydomain.com
openserctl add 800001 secret1 me at mydomain.com

first test:

openserctl ul show
Dumping all contacts may take long: are you sure you want to proceed?
[Y|N] y
===Domain list===