[Serusers] Urgent NAT question: mediaproxy,rtp or STUN ?

Noel Sharpe noels at radnetwork.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 15:15:42 CET 2005

I would say rtpproxy as I use it and have had not problems  (other than
of my own doing...) ;) - also it can handle many more calls. Seriously -
mediaproxy is probably a nicer solution as you can see in-progress calls
etc.  It would be very nice to add this to rtpproxy (which it looks that
portaone may have done already as they say in thier docs that they can
show active channels now).  I wish they would also release this bit of
functionality...

Noel