[Serusers] Quintum and radius_aith

Ashutosh kumar ashutoshk at chetu.com
Wed Nov 23 11:59:15 CET 2005

Hi all,

          I am using Quintum tenor platform (radius + pstn gw) to send my
calls outwards to pstn. I am using radius authorization. The radius server
is provided by Quintum itself as a packaged billing+gw solution.

          The radius auth packets seem to go from my ser and they even land
on the radius server, but they are not visible in the "incoming requests"
monitor of the radius server or its log, although they are visible in the
Ethereal on the radius machine. What I doubt is whether the Quintum radius
is supports digest requests or not, because my radius packets are working
very fine with freeradius, although on a different machine.

          Correct me or ask for clarification when and where needed.

          Any help will be highly appreciated.

PS:      - As evident, I am not having any problem in my radiusclient.conf.

           - The radius server is running on standard ports.

 -There is no firewall policy on the Quintum radius server that
blocks/denies/rejects any packets from ser.

Regards,

Ashutosh Kumar