[Serusers] Quintum and radius_aith

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Nov 24 10:17:37 CET 2005

Sounds weird that the incoming requests log on the radius server doesn't show anything. A digest problem should generate a log entry as digest is implemented as a set of av pairs as part of the request and where User-Password is not present. The radius server needs to understand the headers and calculate the required hashes etc to determine match. BTW, providing a RADIUS server for SIP auth without DIGEST support is a fraud, as DIGEST is part of the RFC. So, I do believe Quintum supports DIGEST and that the problem lies elsewhere.
g-)