[Serusers] Network topology

Kyriakos Mavromichalis kyriakos at otenettel.com
Wed Nov 23 11:29:23 CET 2005

Hi,
 Im trying to figure out what the network topology should be for my SIP
network. What I want to do is basically to divide my users into 3 subnets
and assign a SER proxy with a public ip for each subnet. The domain should be
the same for all users ie sip,otenet-telecom.com and every time a user would
send a register message the dns resolution would point him to the proxy that
I chose to serve the users of the subnet the user to be registered belongs
to.

Can this be done or  will I  need to define separate domains ie
sip1.otenet-telecom.com  for the first subnet
sip2.otenet-telecom.com for the second subnet
etc...

--
Kyriakos Mavromichalis
Otenet Telecom