[Serusers] open letter (2)

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 23 14:45:49 CET 2005

Alle 10:34, mercoledì 23 novembre 2005, harry gaillac ha scritto:
> Dear users,
>
> This letter is addressed to the most experienced users
> for the  ser openser and asterisk projects.
>
> Advice me and I'll stop to mail my question.
>
> How a session between two user agents behind nat could
> stay in the path ?
>
> Harry

Correct me if i am wrong, you are agent1 and would like to call agent2. Both
agents registered with ser and you want the call to pass thru asterisk.

So you should add a routing rule to ser like

if (uri=~"^sip:agent2 at .*") {
	t_relay_to_udp(ASTERISK_ADDR,ASTERISK_PORT);
	break;
}

then in asterisk extension.conf

exten => _.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@SERDOMAIN);