[Serusers] SER b2bua agent (+more)?

Wojciech Ziniewicz WojtekZ at Optocomp.PL
Thu May 19 12:16:53 CEST 2005

Hello, I have two questions

1. I really don;t want to install Vocal (from vovida.org) or asterisk to use
B2BUA (for prepaid users and "live"call management).
So is there any contributed module for SER that I don;'t know about that is
sane about all the sessoins and is not stateless?

I was wondering also can SER send artificial BYE's to peers when he decides
that the call should be ended but peers dont want to end the call. And of
course SER would not let the RTP through himself because it's burdening his
scalability (although being sane of sessions burdens it the same)...

2. I've got simple pstn model

LAN ---> SER
       \         |
         \       |
	PSTN

I get simple disconnetion and loose rtp stream when calling out to PSTN when
making more than 5 calls.

I don't actually know whether it's SER or my E1 Gateway problem. Logs from
Linksys PAP2 tells me that it's the "RTP PORT DUPLICATE" . He's right
because the sniffer tells the same . I see that two phones connect their RTP
stream on port 3000.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

--