[Serusers] SER b2bua agent (+more)?

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Thu May 19 12:34:10 CEST 2005

answers inline

Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:

>Hello, I have two questions
>
>1. I really don;t want to install Vocal (from vovida.org) or asterisk to use
>B2BUA (for prepaid users and "live"call management).
>So is there any contributed module for SER that I don;'t know about that is
>sane about all the sessoins and is not stateless?

No

>I was wondering also can SER send artificial BYE's to peers when he decides
>that the call should be ended but peers dont want to end the call. And of
>course SER would not let the RTP through himself because it's burdening his
>scalability (although being sane of sessions burdens it the same)...

sipsak

>2. I've got simple pstn model
>
>LAN ---> SER
>       \         |
>         \       |
>	PSTN
>
>I get simple disconnetion and loose rtp stream when calling out to PSTN when
>making more than 5 calls.
>
>I don't actually know whether it's SER or my E1 Gateway problem. Logs from
>Linksys PAP2 tells me that it's the "RTP PORT DUPLICATE" . He's right
>because the sniffer tells the same . I see that two phones connect their RTP
>stream on port 3000.
>
>Any ideas ?

Um..nope, it should not be a problem with SER, because SER really does
not care about the RTP stream, and 5 connections to ser is really
nothing, I think its in linksys, I dont use the device myself, but does
it have a limit on how many natted clients can sit behind it (assuming u
r using NAT) or how many DHCP connections (I had this problem once), or
even how many RTP streams it can handle