[Serusers] error: 400; check if you use aliases in SER

Leon Sun leon.sun at keywestcommunications.com
Mon May 2 21:29:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am using ser 0.9.0 and ser is working with Mysql auth without problem. I
can login with default user 'admin' and password 'heslo'. I received an
error 'error: 400; check if you use aliases in SER' when I tried to use
'serctl add leonsun leonsun leonsun at mydomain.com'.

If I went to Mysql and inserted user and password into subscriber manually,
I could use it to login.

The funny thing is there is always this message whenever I input right or
wrong password.

[root at sip ser]# serctl add leonsun leonsun leonsun at mydomain.com

MySql password:        #any input whatever it's correct or not

error: 400; check if you use aliases in SER

Could anyone please advice?

Thanks