[Serusers] When will SER send Stop message to Radius Server

Marian Dumitru marian.dumitru at voice-sistem.ro
Mon Mar 28 15:36:02 CEST 2005

Hi Matt,

There is no ACK for BYEs - ACK is used only for INVITE requests.
Most probably XLite fails (if receives) to recognize the BYE generated
by the HW phone - the lack of a reply to BYE will lead to
retransmissions and finally to time-out - the extra 30 seconds is
exactly the time-out period for non-INVITe requests.

Best regards,
Marian

--
Voice System