[Serusers] Mediaproxy and parallel forking

Enthu enthuster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:54:12 CET 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:43:11 -0300, Ezequiel Colombo
<ecolombo at arcotel.net> wrote:
> Exist a 487 (Request Cancelled) non-sucessfull response to the CANCEL that can
> trigger end_media_proxy().

Yes, I ran into this trouble. I removed end_media_proxy for error
which was always the party that sent 180 with sdp ) and active session
on the calling end.

> Also if you exec end_media_proxy() at CANCEL it close the relay of audio at all.
>
> I think that mediaproxy terminate the session completely including the session
> stablished at answer from one of your branches, please try to comment
> end_media_proxy() at CANCEL and/or non-sucessfull to see what happens.

Yes. I noticed it sometime back and removed end_media_proxy for CANCEL
as the mediaproxy stores the session by callid and hence cannot
identify individual branches.