[Serusers] Mediaproxy and parallel forking

Ezequiel Colombo ecolombo at arcotel.net
Mon Mar 21 16:43:11 CET 2005

Exist a 487 (Request Cancelled) non-sucessfull response to the CANCEL that can
trigger end_media_proxy().
Also if you exec end_media_proxy() at CANCEL it close the relay of audio at all.

I think that mediaproxy terminate the session completely including the session
stablished at answer from one of your branches, please try to comment
end_media_proxy() at CANCEL and/or non-sucessfull to see what happens.