[Serusers] Intermittent Audio

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Mar 18 11:17:12 CET 2005

Yes, an update could be of help. There was a protocol change (between
rtpproxy and ser/nathelper) at one point. I don't remember when.
I would agree that getting rid of the error messages would be priority 1.
As the warning says, rtpproxy is disabled and force_rtp_proxy will not help
you...
    An updated version of the Getting Started document with NAT (both
mediaproxy and rtpproxy) is in the works and will be released within the
next couple of weeks (probably). Until then I suggest that you make sure
that rtpproxy is really updated and running correctly and that they are able
to communicate (permissions) through the /var/run/rtpproxy.sock socket.
g-)