[Serusers] Anonymization/uac-module questions

Elena Ramona Modroiu ramona at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 18 11:11:26 CET 2005

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 10:53:49AM +0100, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Elena Ramona Modroiu wrote:
> >uac_restore_from() does restore To, unlike the name says. You have to
> >call it for BYE.
>
> Ah, I see, it's an error in my config.
>
> I've replaced it with:
>
> # ...
> if(is_user_in("From", "clir") ||
>   search("(To|t): \"Anonymous\" <sip:anonymous at my\.domain.*vsf="))
> {
>   setflag(7);
>   uac_replace_from("Anonymous", "sip:anonymous at my.domain");
> }
> # ...
>
> Is there a simpler way to check for vsf-parameter in To-Header?

The restore function checks it in the simplest way but will check first the From
header and then To. Other than search, I believe it is no another way
from script.

> And: you assume that SIP-URIs are always enclosed in <> when there's a
> parameter appended. Where do you take this assumption from?

Where did I make this assumption? It is wrong, having no <> is correct and
follows the RFC. But in this case, the display name must not be present.

Ramona