[Serusers] Anonymization/uac-module questions

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Fri Mar 18 10:53:49 CET 2005

Elena Ramona Modroiu wrote:
> uac_restore_from() does restore To, unlike the name says. You have to
> call it for BYE.

Ah, I see, it's an error in my config.

I've replaced it with:

# ...
if(is_user_in("From", "clir") ||
   search("(To|t): \"Anonymous\" <sip:anonymous at my\.domain.*vsf="))
{
   setflag(7);
   uac_replace_from("Anonymous", "sip:anonymous at my.domain");
}
# ...

Is there a simpler way to check for vsf-parameter in To-Header?

And: you assume that SIP-URIs are always enclosed in <> when there's a
parameter appended. Where do you take this assumption from? Because
we've devices that don't do this (they just use "sip:foo at bar;tag=1234").
I haven't found this rule in the RFC, so can you please post the section
so that we can inform the vendor (it's a Mediatrix 2102) about this?

Thanks,
Andy