[Serusers] http / https in Userloc db

Martin Koenig martin.koenig at toplink-plannet.de
Wed Mar 2 13:08:39 CET 2005

Jan,

if any uri (according to RFC) is allowed in URI, then ser should not
issue an error message on lookup("location"):

Mar  2 12:58:17 s-p1 ser[1711]: ERROR: parse_uri: bad uri,  state 0
parsed: <http> (4) / <http://192.168.0.206:80> (23)
Mar  2 12:58:17 s-p1 ser[1711]: ERROR: uri2proxy: bad_uri:
http://192.168.0.206:80
Mar  2 12:58:17 s-p1 ser[1711]: ERROR: parse_uri: bad uri,  state 0
parsed: <http> (4) / <https://192.168.0.206:443> (25)
Mar  2 12:58:17 s-p1 ser[1711]: ERROR: uri2proxy: bad_uri:
https://192.168.0.206:443

Especially not a "bad_uri" error message, because it is not a bad uri
indeed. Some debug-warning about ignoring this or that contact because
it was not SIP/SIPS will do. What do you think?

Either way, I think there is need for some cleanup.

Regards,
Martin