[Serusers] http / https in Userloc db

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Mar 2 13:42:03 CET 2005

The error message is not issued by lookup("location"), it is issued by
t_relay() when you try to forward the message to the HTTP URI.

It should be easy to write a function that would be called before
t_relay (or after lookup) and that would filter out URI schemes
unsupported by SER.

For the Request-URI you can do that from the script:

if (uri =~ "^http") {
   do something
};

But that would not check additional branches used for parallel forking.

  Jan.