[Serusers] Please help...

Giovanni Balasso giaso at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 1 09:59:03 CET 2005

Alle 00:16, martedì 1 marzo 2005, Zeus Ng ha scritto:

> For rtpproxy, I think it must be internet facing (correct me if I'm wrong)
> beofore it can relay RTP packets outside your network. That means rtpproxy
> cannot be behind NAT.

rtpproxy may work behind nat (with port forwarding) with the patch Greger
Teigre provided some times ago, search in the list for 'rtpproxy ip' and
you'll get it.
My two cents for the main question of the thread: ser.cfg imports nathelper
module but doesn't use it, you should try following nathelper ser.cfg
examples and add nat operations like fix_nated_sdp, force_rtpproxy,
nat_uac_test, on_reply_route...

ciao
--
Giovanni Balasso