[Serusers] Please help...

Mohammad Khan info at beeplove.com
Tue Mar 1 16:52:24 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 09:59 +0100, Giovanni Balasso wrote:

> le 00:16, martedì 1 marzo 2005, Zeus Ng ha scritto:
>

> > For rtpproxy, I think it must be internet facing (correct me if I'm wrong)
> > beofore it can relay RTP packets outside your network. That means rtpproxy
> > cannot be behind NAT.
> >

> rtpproxy may work behind nat (with port forwarding) with the patch Greger
> Teigre provided some times ago, search in the list for 'rtpproxy ip' and
> you'll get it.
> My two cents for the main question of the thread: ser.cfg imports nathelper
> module but doesn't use it, you should try following nathelper ser.cfg
> examples and add nat operations like fix_nated_sdp, force_rtpproxy,
> nat_uac_test, on_reply_route...

It is because, I am still new in SER :-(
Give me time, I will be expert soon :p

> ciao

thanks for pointing out this.

Please tell me something:
If I run rtpproxy on a server that have public IP, it is going to listen
udp port 22222, by default. Question is, does rtpproxy need to listen
*ONLY* from my ser server?

Mohammad