[Serusers] radiusclient-ng

Jose Bertuzzi pablo_bertuzzi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 16:00:43 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,
I am testing ser 0.10.99 dev8, radiusclient-ng 0.5.1
with   freeradius 1.0.2 on the same machine. It is not
working. I am not sure whether it is a version or a
configuration problem. The question is, do this
versions work all together? Is there any
radiusclient-ser compatibility matrix?

I compile acc module with this options in Makefile:

# uncomment the next line if you wish to enable SQL
accounting
#DEFS+=-DSQL_ACC

# uncomment the next two lines if you wish to enable
RADIUS accounting
DEFS+=-DRAD_ACC -I$(LOCALBASE)/include
LIBS=-L$(LOCALBASE)/lib -lradiusclient-ng

# uncomment the next two lines if you wish to enable
DIAMETER accounting
#DEFS+=-DDIAM_ACC

I don't have in my system any lradiusclient-ng, what I
have is libradiusclient-ng.so. Is that OK??

Any clue is apreciated,

Pablo.