[Serusers] Help with caller_UUID and callee_UUID

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 04:08:34 CEST 2005

Hi

As a first check can u see any accounting data manually in the mysql acc
table.

If so what I had to do was to change the default setting for the mysql
acc table, so that caller_deleted and callee_deleted all =0

try it out pick one entry manually update the caller_deleted and
callee_deleted = 0 NOTE dnt change the UUID fields leave them blank

Now if it works..which it should, just alter the columns default values
to 0, manually in mysql, so that whenever new entries get added the
default values will be zero, and all should display....me thinks bug in
serweb...but me been lazy in not posting to serweb.

Iqbal