[Serusers] Help with caller_UUID and callee_UUID

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:19:06 CEST 2005

Greetings,

I've setup serweb from cvs with mysql acc. I'm now wondering what
needs to be added to ser.cfg to get acc to populate the caller_UUID
and callee_UUID fields.  As I understand it these fields are necessary
to show accounting for incoming calls in serweb accounting tab.

I've set  users_indexed_by= "uuid"  in config_data_layer.php and
I've also set  set_opt('display_incoming', true)  in accounting.php
I have the following in my ser.cfg.

	if (!method=="REGISTER") record_route();
	setflag(2);

If I populate the caller_UUID and callee_UUID fields by hand, serweb
accounting tab shows all the calls as I would like.

My goal is to have accounting for incoming/outgoing & missed calls in
serweb. Am I on the right path?

- Daryl