[Serusers] Help with caller_UUID and callee_UUID

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 04:31:33 CEST 2005

The the caller_deleted & callee_deleted fields seem to work properly,
and do default to 0.
The problem is when I change users_indexed_by from "username" to
"uuid" in config_data_layer.php I don't get any accounting to show up
in serweb.

For a test, I manually added the users real "uuid" to the caller_UUID
& callee_UUID fields.
When I did this everything seems to display properly in serweb.

All of the other fields in the acc table are working fine as well. So
it looks like when the acc data get added to DB via setflag in
ser.cfg... that it also needs to get caller_UUID & callee_UUID from
somewhere ???

- Daryl