[Serusers] SEMS with multiple SERs

Stefan Sayer sayer at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jun 22 16:27:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

as you will have one conferencing mixer only and probably not do
cascaded mixing, the simplest method is to use a dedicated SER instance
that is only frontend to the conference mixer and forwards every request
directly to one single sems instance.
If someone calls into a conference number you simply relay the call to
this SER.

Dynamic load balancing for conference mixers are of course a different case.

Stefan