[Serusers] ASTERISK+SER+MWI

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 14:21:56 CEST 2005

Realtime with asterisk, and voicemail, #if you get i working let me
know, I got voicemail from flatfile all working, but realtime, just
doesnt seem to pull the info out of the database for some reason.

MWI, if your phone is registered at SER, you will need to pass message
back with externotify back to ser, and get ser to send the message to
the phone, Paul(aka Java) had a working setup, but its not
straightforward, alot of little scripts to implement in cron etc.

Also add to this different ways in which the IP phones work, and you may
as well not do it :-)

Iqbal