[Serusers] how does a b2bua help billing

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Wed Jun 22 06:17:19 CEST 2005

Hi Shaikat I'm deploying a similar environment like you describe but I'm
using Vovida instead Asterisk as B2BUA. I'm using mediaproxy for NAT
traversal support and I'm having troubles when I try to place a call.
I'm not receiving any audio but the call is established. Do you have any
idea according your experience?

Regards

Alberto Cruz