[Serusers] how does a b2bua help billing

Shaikat Mahmud shaikat at stitel.com
Wed Jun 22 06:45:39 CEST 2005

Hi
	Did you see any RTP flow from or to your Media Proxy? Did you
analyze the sip massages? Please verify that, Media Proxy is getting the RTP
flow from both ends and it is relaying these to the receiving ports. You can
test it using Ethereal. I don't know about Vovida, but if you can give call
to any other UAC, then problem is in Vovida configuration.

Does the following scenario work?

Uac1 -----> NAT DEVICE -----> SER with Media proxy--------------> uac2.

If this scenario works, then you should check the Vovida's configuration.
Otherwise you are using a bad ser.cfg.

Shaikat