[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] openser/ser - avoiding forks

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon Jun 20 08:32:37 CEST 2005

Jan Janak writes:

 > 7)
 >   Juha proposed adding npdi and pstn URI parameters (no patches)
 >   Bug: SER-32

this is now related to overall fix of ser uri handling that will include
proper support for tel uris.  the work was started by andrei (with some
bits from me) in february, but is not yet complete.

 >   Additional header fields requested by Juha (server, refer-to)
 >   Bug: SER-37

i think my refer-to parsing patch is already included in ser CVS head.

 > 26)
 >   branch=0 in ACK problem, rejected by Jiri

this IS a bug, but perhaps not important enough to spend time on
fixing.

-- juha