[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] openser/ser - avoiding forks

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Jun 21 11:46:36 CEST 2005

On 20-06-2005 09:32, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Jan Janak writes:
>
>  > 7)
>  >   16 Apr 2004
>  >   Juha proposed adding npdi and pstn URI parameters (no patches)
>  >   Bug: SER-32
>
> this is now related to overall fix of ser uri handling that will include
> proper support for tel uris.  the work was started by andrei (with some
> bits from me) in february, but is not yet complete.

  OK.

>  >   Additional header fields requested by Juha (server, refer-to)
>  >   Bug: SER-37
>
> i think my refer-to parsing patch is already included in ser CVS head.

  You are right, i closed the bug.

>  > 26)
>  >   19 Apr 2005
>  >   branch=0 in ACK problem, rejected by Jiri
>
> this IS a bug, but perhaps not important enough to spend time on
> fixing.

    Ok, so far there was only one implementation that had troubles with
    this, but maybe we should look at it in the future. Handling of
    end-to-end ACKs in tm module should be fixed anyway. tm module tries
    to correlate ACKs to corresponding INVITE transactions (I do not
    remember what was the reason for this but I think it was related to
    accounting) and I am not sure if this is still needed.

      Jan.