[Serusers] OpenSER release

Dave ddx66 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 20:13:43 CEST 2005

I do not think openser is a good idea. This will only
lead to further confusion and interoperability
problems vis-a-vis ser.cfg.

Why can't the openser guys invest their time and
efforts to work with ser people rather than forking on
a new path?

It seems to me voice-systems.ro is trying to endorse
itself by launching openser.

Dave