[Serusers] Asterisk and SER

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 19:05:46 CEST 2005

Hi

Asterisk can be put on private, not that I have ever done that
Realtime from asterisk will let you pull the info, but the format it
stores it in, I think is different from that what SER uses, cause
realtime really just ports the conf file into the DB.
SER would handle the external if you want to use astcc you could, by
getting all traffic to go via ser into asterisk, as long as astcc looked
up the acc info from SER, although if the call was then passed into
asterisk I am sure asterisk would also have a record.
Same dialplan, lots of asterisk, havent tried it, but realtime might be
an option, (on a side note, have u manged to get voicemail to work with
realtime)...I cant seem to pull the info from the DB, whereas from flat
file its fine.