[Serusers] Problem with module acc

Felicien TALLA felicien.talla at upsys.fr
Fri Jul 22 09:18:27 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am working with ser on freeebsd 5.3 and I have some problem with acc
module. The authentification work fine and I am even able to use X-lite
as client.
but when I load the module acc.so, I have in the log file
pid 14501 (ser), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

Here is a basic config file I used from the acc tutorial
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/acc.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/auth_radius.so"
modparam("acc", "log_level", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)

Can someone helps me?