[Users] Re: [Devel] accounting source n dest IP address

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 22 11:27:48 CEST 2005

Hi Norman,

that example is for OpenSER 0.9.x. The cvs head version uses the pseudo
variable specifiers - see my email
http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2005-July/000263.html

Hoe to do it in the CVS head version is documented at
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/0.10.x/acc.html#AEN99

with pseudo variables you can do it directly (without storing first the
src_ip in an AVP); just:
   modparam("acc","db_extra","src_ip=*$si*")

regards,
Bogdan