[Serusers] Missed calls

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Wed Jul 20 16:11:29 CEST 2005

If you successfully forward the call to voicemail, it's a successful call in
SER's perspective. So, there will be no record in missed_calls table. The
only work around is not setting accounting flag in failure_route but
manually insert the record into db with acc_db_request().

No sure why you have to set domain columns in aliases table. Someone else
may know the answer.

Zeus