[Serusers] Missed calls

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 20 15:40:55 CEST 2005

Hello,

I set for acc module :
# -- acc params --
modparam("acc", "log_fmt", "miocfsp")
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "db_url",
"mysql://ser:heslo@serveur1.home.net/ser")
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 3)

When i set failure route to forward to voicemail for
users busy or unavaible acc table via setflag(2) store
values in this table but missed_calls table don't
store
values via setflag(3).

When I unset failure route  missed_calls table  store
values however I have to set domain in column of
aliases table .

Regards
Harry