[Serusers] Missed calls

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 20 18:06:54 CEST 2005

Thanks,

I added acc_db_request("missed calls",
"missed_calls"); in invite route block so after
leaving voicemessages missed calls are displayed in
SERWEB.
BUT I can fix type to"1" in usr_preferences for avpops

to check in serweb "forward to voicemail" !

PS:
A documentation project would be really a good thing
for serweb sems ser .
This project would avoid people send the same problems
to list .
It would avoid some people stressed when no help is
found