[Serusers] Missed calls

Zeus Ng zeus.ng at isquare.com.au
Wed Jul 20 14:58:24 CEST 2005

Not sure what you are trying to achieve. My brief usage of serweb does not
require any change to the php files except for the config file.

Just make sure you log all columns you want with:

 modparam("acc", "log_fmt", "xxxxxxx");

The README file in acc directory should give you enough information to do
it.

If you are using domain base routing, set the use_domain paramter in modules
like usrloc, registrar, auth_db, etc and all records will have domain column
filled. However, accounting should work even without using domain base
routing and serweb is able to display the miss call records.