[Serusers] Missed calls

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 20 11:06:28 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've ever posted this question many times.
I try again.

method.get_missed_calls.php script from serweb require

domain column in aliases tables and  username/domain
columns in missed_calls table .

What are the ways to make serweb missed calls useable?

* Make acc module set values into username/domain
columns in missed_calls table when setflag() is
called.
How can we set values in domain column for aliases
tables ?

* Rewrite method.get_missed_calls.php script.

* Using avpops !?

If you really don't understand my english let me know
it .

Regards
Harry