[Serusers] SER with two domains

Naresh Parmar naresh_parmar14 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 03:12:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am new to SER and currently configuring the SER to be used with two SIP domains. i.e. zone1.sip and zone2.sip. I have 2 SER proxies serving with one proxy serving zone1.sip and other proxy serving zone2.sip. Do I need to include a routing block in the se.cfg of these 2 proxies to make the interdomain call between zone1.sip and zone2.sip?? Or simply the DNS would help?? can someone suggest a soln for this to work??

best regards
naresh