[Serusers] SerWeb0.9.3 show me the error :DB Error: no such table Why?

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Tue Jul 5 10:29:20 CEST 2005

  Hello,
please (CC) the list in your replies.

I exactly don't know why there is a "DB Error: syntax error". May be you
have some older version of mysql. Serweb needs mysql >= 4.0.

You may also try enable logging in serweb by set config variable
$config->enable_loging to true. In log file you will see sql queries and
more descriptive error messages. Please send me it.

Karel