[Serusers] Pbm Solved :Mysql with a different password than heslo

Rodrigue ESTEVE rodrigue at mobius.fr
Tue Jul 5 10:42:51 CEST 2005

Hi Sandra, and the others,

I found the solution to my pbm, in a previous test configuration I commented the modparam for acc module, if you look at the syslog in my previous message, the error is related to the loading of the acc module looking for the default password cause I forgot to set the modparam (in fact the conf is commented).

For those who have pbm with sql password take a deeper look (than me) to the syslog message.

Thanks for this great user list, and sorry for the kiddy pbm :)

Rodrigue